Mallzee Ltd (”we/us/our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a company incorporated in Scotland (registered number SC397310) with registered office at Hayweight House 5th Floor 23 Lauriston Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 9DQ.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), we are the data controller.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Technical information we collect automatically when you visit our site, including, but not limited to, the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet, your browser type and version and your browser plug-in types and version.
- Information about your visit to our site which we collect automatically, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Our website uses certain cookies (no, not the lovely chocolatey kind, the kind that is a small file of letters and numbers that asks permission to be stored on your browser). These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our site, which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse and also allows us to improve our site.
The cookies we use are "analytical" cookies (such as Google Analytics). They are neither a tasty treat nor a way of us accessing your computer or any personal data - it’s entirely up to you if you want to accept or decline cookies. You can change your website browser settings to reject cookies at any time, although this may impair the functionality of our site (and who doesn’t love cookies anyway?).
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with information you request from us.
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Mallzee Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Changes to our policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.